U.M. FDSP Associates is a non-profit organization affiliated with the University of Maryland, School of Dentistry. The purpose of this organization is to staff the clinic operations so that students and faculty may provide quality patient care to the general public.
We are interested in attracting employees who have a strong customer focus and a passion for health care!
Please utilize this website to browse our employment opportunities and apply for the positions of interest when you qualify.
Helpful information in navigating the application process:
- You must apply for a specific position on line. Paper resumes or applications will not be accepted.
- First time applicants must register to apply in our system. Details for registering are provided when you click on the “APPLY” link for any position. "Log In/ Create Profile" will direct the process.
- You should complete the application in its entirety. Once you successfully complete an application you should receive a confirmation email from an unmonitored email account. Please do not respond to this auto-generated email.
- Each position is posted for at least two weeks.
- After the hiring manager has reviewed the qualified candidates, selected applicants will be contacted for a phone screen.
- Please do not contact Human Resources to request status updates.
- U.M. FDSP Associates conducts background investigations which may include criminal, employment, credit and education verification.
- U.M. FDSP Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
Regular employment offers a strong compensation package to include:
- health, dental and vision insurance
- short- and long-term disability insurance
- health and dependent care flexible spending account
- life insurance
- vacation, sick, personal and holiday paid time off
- 401(k) participation with 6% match after one year of service
- An educational- and patient-focused environment with long-term co-workers!
- Part time employees who are scheduled to work more than 20 hours/ week are offered prorated benefits.
U.M. FDSP Associates. P.A. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.